creer un forum      supprimer les publicites  

pokémon noir et blanc 2 Index du Forum
Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United: Eden Hazard penalty proves de

Répondre au sujet    pokémon noir et blanc 2 Index du Forum » Forum » sugestion du forum Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United: Eden Hazard penalty proves de
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin

Message Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United: Eden Hazard penalty proves de Répondre en citant
Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United: Eden Hazard penalty proves decisive in FA Cup final

ลิ้ ง sbo Eden Hazard delivered a potential parting gift to Antonio Conte as Chelsea edged Manchester United 1-0 at Wembley to win the FA Cup for the eighth time. Hazard calmly converted a 22nd-minute penalty after being brought down by Phil Jones and it proved decisive as the Blues avenged last year's defeat to Arsenal and ended a tumultuous campaign on a high note.

Conte had conceded before the game that victory here may not save him from the sack after a disappointing fifth-place finish in the Premier League, but the Italian ends a sour season with silverware, serving up a first cup final defeat in England to old foe Jose Mourinho in the process.

United, who had been forced to start Romelu Lukaku on the bench following injury, failed to have a shot on target in a disjointed first half but despite dominating after the break, were repeatedly denied by Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, as well as an offside flag when Alexis Sanchez thought he had struck back. ลิ้ ง sbo

Both sides paid tribute to the late Ray Wilkins, giant banners unfurled in the sun and shade of Wembley, before a cagey start on the pitch that betrayed a raucous atmosphere in the stands. Hazard crafted the first chance, shuffling his shoulders as he cut inside and forced David de Gea to divert the ball to safety with an outstretched right boot.

Michael Oliver waved away a penalty appeal from Tiemoue Bakayoko, the Chelsea man tripping himself up despite dangerous pressure from Nemanja Matic, but when Hazard burst through on goal and Jones slid in desperately, Oliver pointed to the spot. ลิ้ ง sbo

Dim 20 Mai - 12:42 (2018) MSN
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 20 Mai - 12:42 (2018)
chanoudom

Féminin

Message Ronaldo swapped Real Madrid for Juventus in an effort to 'ke Répondre en citant
Ronaldo swapped Real Madrid for Juventus in an effort to 'keep motivated' - Kaka

188bet KAKA BELIEVES CRISTIANO Ronaldo’s desire to remain motivated at the highest level was the determining factor in his decision to swap Real Madrid for Juventus.Ronaldo will be presented as a Juve player on Monday after nine trophy-laden years at the Santiago Bernabeu that have also seen him become the Spanish club’s all-time leading goalscorer.

Achieving that level of success can lead to a player becoming stale and former Madrid attacking midfielder Kaka says Ronaldo knows now is the right time to seek a new challenge elsewhere.“I think Cristiano is a very experienced player now, 33 years old so he knows and understands the situation very well,” the Brazilian told Omnisport.

“This decision to move from Madrid to Juventus, it’s a very conscious decision. He knows [it's] time to move.“[He's probably thinking] I achieved everything 188bet I could with Real Madrid and now it’s time to do something different to keep motivated.“That’s what moved him to accept the offer from Juve to change from Real Madrid to the Italian team.”Juve have paid €112 million to sign the Portuguese and handed him a four-year deal but Kaka hinted it was money well spent for a player of Ronaldo’s calibre.

Asked if the Italian champions were getting one of the greatest-ever players, he added: “I think so. Ronaldo, with his numbers, says that.“Everybody who had the privilege to watch him play… in my case, I had the privilege of training 188bet with him every day for four years.“I saw how professional he is, how strong he is, how motivated he is, how strong in his mind he is, and [can] see that he still wants to get to a different level.“I think Ronaldo will be remembered as one of the best players in the world.”

Lun 16 Juil - 11:48 (2018) MSN
saukudu98

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

Message Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United: Eden Hazard penalty proves de Répondre en citant
top game fifa word cup  new online 2018 dowload free :
duck life 3 
vex 3
fnaf world

Mer 12 Sep - 05:23 (2018) Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United: Eden Hazard penalty proves de

Aujourd’hui à 21:06 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    pokémon noir et blanc 2 Index du Forum » Forum » sugestion du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation